Bridal portraits prior to the wedding day is a great idea!
Here’s a few reasons why:
- Plenty of time to get your hair and make-up done perfectly!
- Explore different location options different from your wedding venue
- No rushing! Plenty of time to photograph every little last detail of your wedding gown, flowers, and all those tiny details you carefully planned.
- It’s a great time to invite sisters, friends, or your Mom to enjoy you in your wedding gown before the big day.
- Pictures completed in time to get prints to display at your reception.
- You get to wear your dress more than ONCE!
Now that you’re convinced, meet the elegant Jenna…
Jenna’s bridal bouquet was created by the talented
Located in Murray, Utah.
Book your wedding, and don’t forget the Bridal Portraits!